Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A new day....

Hello,
Today I go on my second interview, in the quest to find a job. Yesterday was target, today is Starbucks. Praying something comes out of this. The interview is in an hour. I am very nerous, which is probably why I am typing short sentences like a kindergardener. Sorry. Ok... so I have gotten dressed, have my purse ready, coffee and food in belly, and read the bible. I am totally taking my bible with me to calm myself, cause as I just learned like 10mins ago, reading the bible actually works. Yay! Go Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit!!
I am so very in love with God. Ohhhhh in my devo that I am doing with my wonderful bf, we are studying Grace this week. So if you actually read this blog, please pray that God shows us what we need daily thru that. Ummmm.... ok.... so I gtg. More later, of course!
Love,
ER

0 comments: