Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goodmorning??

Goodmorning,
It is 8:30am and I am about to take my second exam of this semester.... scary! Then I have to go up to the hospital tonight to get my paperwork for hospital rotation tomorrow... I am really trying to destress and not be anxious.... ummm.... oh! I totally messed up on my ivpb checkoff, so I will have to take my second attempt. lalalalalalalalalalalalalal hahahahahahaha rararararrararararar ok, I think that help :P I have so much studying to do tonight, tomorrow, and friday. I am going camping on Friday thru Sunday which should be lots of fun. My sisters and brother are going with me. It is the boyscouts indian lore weekend. I just pray that a whole lot of drama wont happen, just because there are three girls going. Um....... brain block, I swear I made my brain turn to goop last night because of all that studying.... I need to start planning this all better. I will start next week.... too much going on this week to worry about it now.
Okay now that I blew 5 mins typing all that.... Later!
Love,
         ER

0 comments: