So... I really like the fact that I used to wear my heart on my sleve, I was fearless. How can someone change another person so much?? Well I am going to revert back to how I was, before two different worlds collidided. I was sweet, I was real, I was innocent.
So what happens next? This will be the beginning, a new day, a new beginning... I can see all the possiblities. I am going to be sweet, caring, and bring myself back! I am really excited about this. I will never let someone do that to me, ever again. I am happy being me, being with family and friends. If Mr.Right comes along, he will get that, he will love me for being that way :)
Okay, wierdest thing just happened, power went out for a few mins, but came back, so I can finish blogging, but now that I stopped, I kinda am lost, so I guess I will just post this and move on....
Oh! it did not save what I had done previously today: BSA event, shopping, ice skating, visit with my bff, and about to leave to go watch my sister's bff.
Okay, all for now, of course more later :)
Have a lovely evening!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
A new day....
Posted by Elizabeth Roswell at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment