Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What if???

So... I was pondering today what would happen if I disappeared? I know my family would freak out, but would it really make that much of an impact?? I also thought about if I would want to know if I was going to die or not, like if I had the choice to know.... I would not want to know, I would want it to just happen, unexpectedly.
Nursing school : Went to lecture, got a loan, went to PCLA to work study hall, came home. Here I am now... contemplating what is next. Check iCollege, do some studying, go to Boy Scouts and then come home to watch tv and sleep :) I like the last part the best, can I just skip the rest??
Hmmm... Oh, I started another randomness notebook, Ben is gonna kill me for that but I really wanted to because I need to have some creative flow come back. I was wearing then on that... same writing over and over... gets rather boring. So when I am done with the one I am working on now I will continue on with Ben's.
Alright, all for now, more later, of course :)
Love,
The SN

0 comments: