Monday, February 1, 2010

Maybe two is better than one :)

Didn't get much school work done today, but I did help out around the house a lot. Becca is still going crazy with music :) I joined in a bit with some crazy dancing and lyrics today. I came up with a cool new short story to write about, not really sure what is going to happen with it, but it is marinating in my mind as I type. Mom made bar-b-que for dinner.... A couple of my dear friends will be here in just a little while...
Lecture on Diabetes and Community Service Project tomorrow. What joy. Then off to PCLA for an hour or two of watching some children who enjoy swinging and drama :P But its all good. I am loving life again, decided enough is enough, pulled myself thru a very dark depression and now know I can survive anything with Jesus by my side. My girls and family are wonderful too. There is someone way better than him for me, just isn't time for us yet. I know that, I have known that, just was in denial and scared that someone could possibly hurt me more than I have already been hurt, but if he is the one, he wont hurt me. He will love me....

0 comments: